Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A glimpse at this week thus far.

I will start out with a picture of Monday

That's right ladies, I'm in the bathroom, I figured I hadn't taken a picture of myself in several months.  I've lost a lot of weight, more to go, but that's a different story, for a different day.








That was yesterday ( Monday April 11th 2011)  today was a much sleepier looking fellow. I arrived at the office 15 minutes early, and then left to pick up a client to go shopping with.  upon arriving at the store, we realized the store did not open until 9am.  We head back to my office, and I decided to take a few minutes to clean and add a few new items to my 'office survival kit.'  This was a great idea, because I had a few items I no longer needed(didn't care for the taste) and needed to also clean the rest of my desk( oddly enough it actually happened.)  This is the result:



Onto other things.  We have been paperless at my business since my arrival,( two years and some change) meaning we no longer are paper based, we use a fancy online system.  Apparently I didn't get the memo on the definition of paperless, and Webster's couldn't help me either.

That's the tip of the iceberg.  Apparently we have an entire room left to shred, which should be quite interesting, and probably sorta fun.




I've noticed lately I've been what one might call, misanthropic.  This is probably due to the truism that I generally live by, " people tend to suck."  I've been around more people lately than I'm used too, which is quite good in reality, but not entirely fun.  It's a great explanation for this but, I'm not certain it's a logical excuse.  I should probably suck it up, and start to enjoy my human interactions, they are quite important it would seem.  Maybe I'm just in a particularly bad mood today, or maybe it's in the water, but it's here.  The weather is changing, and I've noticed I have a predilection towards being outside, and being around people in summer, I just don't think the other half of my brain has caught up with the season.


Also, a good buddy of mine is probably well along on his journey to the other side of the world, the desert(afgan desert to be as specific as I'd like to be.)  He is a great dude, and I wish him the best on his journey.

Another interesting thing of note, the toe oddly hurts like hell one moment, and not at all the next.  It needs to make it's mind up, and I hope it just stops hurting, it would be beneficial to the entire world  I fear.

Also, Meeting with a good friend tomorrow, about a possible new opportunity, which is great.  Could mean a website, an that means hosting / cloud computer / servers / ect all just for internet stuff.  This is a physical location, and we would have to get much more in the way of physical stuff as well.  It could be huge, could be amazing and great, but I digress.


That's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. Is that a whatchamacallit? 2nd favourite candy bar. behind the obvious choice of a reeses fast break.

    ReplyDelete