Monday, April 11, 2011

late night headaches.

this gorgeous weather today provided lots of heat and humidity, something my body has not experienced in a while.  This is leading me to a profound headache, imagine a hammer and a egg... if you will.

While all this is going on, I hear my brother, nay his stereo pumping bass rhythms into my wall at a rate which will surely prohibit sleep from entering my head.  My solution was to go into his room and ask him to turn it down, of course he's a hard sleeper( hence the loud music and still sleeping.)  So plan B turn it off myself, ended up kicking something with my toe, wincing and then finally reaching my destination at the stereo, a few seconds of fumbling resulted in less noise, and more peace in my room.

  Now I am watching a show where people live around water, and their interactions within, quite interesting.  They spent four years making this, quite a interesting journey, and epic waste of time I would imagine.  Four years, 1 hour of television, that must hurt...  Where do they get funding for that?  How do you approach a company and ask for funding for such a project? 

Hey everyone I need an unlimited budget, and no time limit, and I'll make you one sweet TV show...


I bet that went over well.


Sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment