Monday, April 11, 2011

What a day indeed.

Today seemed to drag on for me, I'm in some pain, and in a terrible mood.  My head hurts, to add insult to injury.

In other news, saw Joseph for a minute, and he was pretty out there in the realm of pissed/obsessed with this gathering this weekend.  I'm not even certain I will be able to make it due to this toe thing.  I'm sure that's a Thursday night decision that I'll have to make.  The problem with the entire thing is he plans on having massive amounts of people in a place he's not familiar with, or even told where to go as of the moment.  Time is ticking, and we are all lost.

In other news, I really am getting sick of this whole scene.  I'm bored of the childish games played in this area, and probably all areas.  I really want to get this upcoming project under way so I can move onto the next phase of my life.  Beyond that, I can't really talk about what this plan is, but hopefully it will be amazing and beautiful.

more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment