Thursday, April 7, 2011

early morning sorta.



Off to work, the trade-off in my life at the moment is more days off, but longer hours on, this seems good, unless you're working.  Coffee this morning smells particularly amazing, like honey and chocolate, fills the entire house it seems, or maybe I'm really just pining for the first cup.  My amazing bunnnn-0000000-mmmmaaatttiiiccc takes about three minutes to procure me my drink of choice for pre-dawn adventures, and that's just fine.  If everything in the world was instant, I'm not sure it would be as meaningful.  My agenda for the day consists of hanging out with some of the coolest people on the earth, and being paid to do so.  Post office work, I am going to a local eatery with some clients too chow down on some grub, and hopefully make some good conversation along the way!  More as it happens, and I'll see you all on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment