Wednesday, April 6, 2011

barefoot mutha!

Today was a good day.  I was barefoot all day, it was eye opening and comfortable.  got a few looks and that's just fine.  I did however put shoes on to go into the grocer and Febig's jewelry store in town.  Of course got much conversation about the Vibram Five fingers and forever will.  I found out that a local shoe store picked up the brand because of " local popularity" and that makes me happy since I started the damn trend two years back.  I'm glad the only trend I've ever set was a healthy body aware one, that helps people get in touch with the earth and their own physiology.



Among the other things i did today, i spent 78 cents on what I would call a wonderful investment  of the mind.  Yes I bought more books, and I will pass these along as soon as they are done.  If you want to borrow any of my books, that's perfectly fine with me, all i ask is you put your name in the front and the date you finished reading it, as sort of a library card of time, to help me know who I have forced my wicked desire of literacy on.  Much love all, have a good one, and I heard there might be a surprise on the horizon at my house tonight.  2.5 hours away we will know for sure.  Excited as hell, and can't wait to talk about it tomorrow, but until then you'll have to stew on it.  Have a great night everyone, be well, and treat everyone better than you yourself wish to be treated!

2 comments: