Saturday, April 9, 2011

rocking the Meta shirt today!

Memories of a sweet ass coffeehouse fill my mind.  I want to do that one day, mix the magic of coffee with the atmosphere and the sophistication needed to make it all work.  Bring the youth to your door, bring their parents along with them to enjoy my brew.






on a side note, I'm highly motivated to do very little today other than chill with the girlfriend and possibly go out into the woods and fuck around.  I have this great desire to cook some shit on a fire, which might be awesome and also might be dangerous, more to follow on that.



Oh yeah! Friday we got some Focaccia from the local bakery, great looking bread, we decided to church it up a bit and make it into amazing bread.










A little butter, garlic, basil, and a hot oven produced this majestically piece of wonder!

Some quick made pizza sauce on the side made this the best bread-stick setup in the state.

I have another in the car, waiting for another magical creation to be made... no clue as to it's final destination, but i'm sure my belly is en-route.

No comments:

Post a Comment